This museum shop, on the second floor, invites people to drop in and explore its comprehensive range of books and other merchandise relating to photography and imaging. It features catalogues from our exhibitions, photography and art-related gifts, accessories, and other items from museums around the world, plus our very own postcards, stationery, toy cameras, and other collectibles. The books, in Japanese and other languages, include a wide selection of used books, including important books of photographs from the 1920s through the 1970s.
- 14 new postcards of the TOP MUSEUM collection are available!
Postcard 162 yen (tax included)
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum
- TOP MUSEUM Pencil100 yen
- TOP MUSEUM Clear File194 yen
- 3 sheets set520 yen
- TOP MUSEUM Candy500 yen
- TOP MUSEUM Pinhole Camera1,400 yen
- TOP MUSEUM T-Shirt2,160 yen
- TOP MUSEUM Tote Bag2,160 yen
- ※ All prices are inclusive of tax
- 10:00 -18:00
10:00 -20:00 (Thursdays and Fridays)
- Every Mondays, except when Monday falls on a holiday, in which case the museum is open and closed the following day.
- NADiff BAITEN